Monday, December 1, 2008

My little Thatcher...so wise and grown up...Today on the drive home we were stopped at a red light when Thatcher said to me "mom, do you know what kinds of things you can't do at a stop light? You can't go to the bathroom at a stop light, you can't feed your dog at a stop light....you can't put a leash on your dog at a stop light...and you can't put up a sign at a stop light."

Thank you ever so much Thatcher, now I will always be safe at a stop light!!

On the same ride home.... "mom, I'm kind of embarassed about the song 'Jingle Bells'. I said, I don't know if embarassed is the right word... he then said, "ok, then confused?"

He says the funniest things! He is too smart for his own good sometimes, but I learn a lot from this boy and I love him so much! He definitely keeps life interesting!

7 comments:

Molly L. Phillipps said...

That Thatcher! He's hilarious. I'll be keeping my eyes out for a book entitled: "Thatcherisms".

Anonymous said...

he's so precious!

The Garners said...

He is totally awesome! (And reminds me so much of Will)

I've decided he should marry Amelia because she'll be totally used to all the smart comments. And it would be less weird than her marrying her brother. (Which is illegal....in most states!!)

Loni said...

Thatchman looks like a little elf in this picture. He is so freakin cute!

Sheri said...

He does have a pretty quick mind. I love the Thatcherisms keep them coming!

Queen of the Universe aka Steph said...

Isn't that from Spongebob Squarepants? He has to write an essay, 100 words about what you can't do at a stop light? Funny!!

Chrissy said...

That little Thatcher is an adorable crack up!