Sunday, May 18, 2008

Luke is sick today and threw up all over me and the bench at church and has thrown up numerous times since... poor little guy! It's funny though, that when kids are sick they are extra cuddley... I guess that is the reward you get for having to clean up vomit all day, at least you get some cuddle time!



I was just thinking how crazy it is to be a mom and the hard times you have to go through with sickness and tantrums and countless other things, but how I wouldn't trade those things for anything! I love being a mom and am so happy I have two cute boys.



I was looking through some pictures today and found a funny video of Thatcher. This was taken in April of 2006, about two months before he turned two. This kid was always a riot and had so many amazing little quirks. This is also for my mom... we had to teach him to hold up his hands and say "no cookies and no candy" because she loved to give him sugar when she babysat, so we were trying to teach him to decline her offers of sweets... I forgot about that, so funny! Mom, I think this still pertains!!


















Mat gave me one of these for Mother's Day and I totally love it!!





I'm excited to finally have an ipod of my own to load up with my favorite songs... which are vastly different from those of my husband, so sharing one was just not working out!








I wanted to add a picture of Luke just because he is so cute!

















2 comments:

The Garners said...

Oooo, we got the throw-ups (well, Amelia did) while I was in Disneyland! They are the total worst. Especially since they look at you like, "Mom, fix this!" I just feel so bad for them. (But I'm with 'ya on the snugglies. They are kinda great.)

Yes, we do need to get together again. Patrick said Seinfeld was coming to SLC sometime in the near future, and suggested calling you guys to see if you'd join us for a night of comedy! (Mostly, he doesn't think anyone else we know would really get it.) Anyway I have absolutely NO details...just something to look into.

And, Thatcher is just so amazing. I loved every second. And just when I thought the whole thing was winding down...he blew kisses, a lot of kisses...the best part of all!

Brooke Bowen said...

Crap! Dax threw up last Monday. I hope it wasn't him who got Luke sick. Hopefully you guys don't get sick either. Brandon got a bit of it over the weekend and was quite miserable.