Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wow, it's been almost a month since our last post, we are just bad bloggers! I do have an excuse though, I had a minor surgery that turned out to be a major pain in the butt and I had to lay in bed for about two weeks! It's funny you think the world stops when you stop being a part of it. I am glad to be a part of society once again. It felt so weird actually going outside yesterday... I forgot how amazing the sun feels!


Anyway, here are some updates


Thatcher had his last day of preschool and had a little sing a long with his class that I wasn't able to go to, but I hear was just amazing... as far as preschool programs go! I was sad that I couldn't make it, but Mat video taped it so I didn't have to miss a thing.






Here is Thatcher with his cute teacher Miss Michelle.








Luke turned the big number one last week! I can't believe he has gotten so big, it really feels like yesterday that he was a brand new baby.















He has such an awesome personality, he is so smiley and cuddley and fun.




He was a little sick during his party, so he wasn't too interested in eating his yummy cake, but he was able to get in a few mouthfuls. He got some really cute toys that he absolutely loves and Thatch loved being the one to help him open them all.

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Hey, I'm glad you're feeling better! I'll call you--can't wait to see you in UT.

The Garners said...

Oh crap...I had no idea!! I'm such a bad friend!! When you mentioned a bum issue I figured you had a bad case of the runs. Note to self: don't ever assume intestional issues. I hope things are going better!

Preschool programs, Patrick missed Will's. I recorded the whole thing. And to be honest, the second time through...not so entertaining. Borderline yawn-er. So, I told Patrick not to feel so bad.

Luke's b-day pics are so cute. Isn't it weird to have a 1 year old. They're really not "babies" any more. Not that I need a baby...'cause I TOTALLY don't!

Let's look into Brian Reagan! We like him. And hopefully he won't be charging $90 a seat. Seriously, Jerry...I love a good "did you ever notice joke," but Patrick and I can sit home and quote Seinfeld episodes for free!

Love 'ya! Forgive me for being a loser?