Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The joy of St. Patricks Day!!

I think Thatcher has as much anticipation for St. Patricks Day as he does for Christmas morning...What did those crazy Leprechauns do this time?! He even wore his green pajamas to bed so he would be prepared....


They managed to turn our breakfast green....AGAIN! Oh, They're tricky! This time they didn't just get our eggs and milk, but our oatmeal too. I know, nothing looks more appetizing than green oatmeal

Even little Luke enjoyed eating green breakfast....

I'm glad Thatcher was not agitated like he was last year when he didn't appreciate all the effort it took those little Leprechauns to to break into our house and cause such mischief.  Nope, this year he loved it and was amazed.

 He made sure he and Luke had on plenty of green in celebration of this magical holiday.
 
 He had a treasure hunt at school and managed to find some gold....how lucky is he? 

So fun to have a four year old who loves St. Patricks Day

4 comments:

The Garners said...

I love that Thatch will eat green food. I learned last year not to turn our food green. Will said it was the grossest...and threw a ginormous tantrum!!

We are sure lucky to have you guys as friends. Lucky....get it? Man, you have funny friends!!

Jami said...

Those silly Leprechauns hit our house too!!! Thatcher is so adorable, April. I hope we can get the kids together sometime to play soon!

Sheri said...

Thatcher and I like to think the same. I love St. Patrick's Day too. What fun!

The Garners said...

Umm....I don't know when the story about the glasses was added to your Thatcher quotes. Maybe I've been missing it for a while. Whatever.

It's priceless, hilarious, honest, and self-esteem crushing...all at the same time. That kid is the best!!