Thursday, December 6, 2007

Disneyland Baby!

So this is the third time we've been to Disneyland in the past 18 months, but I gotta say... WE LOVE IT! I think the saying rings true that it really is the happiest place on earth.(that we've found anyway... aside from our own loving home of course)

Last November my parents took everyone to Disneyland for an early Christmas present and we decided to go the week before Thanksgiving. It was such a perfect week with short lines if any, great weather, and the beginning of Christmas decorations and parades in Disneyland. So after having such a good experience last year, we all kind of decided to make it a tradition, hence our trip there last month.

Thatcher was just one inch short of being able to go on some of the faster rides like space mountain and star tours. Mat tried the old putting lifts in his shoes trick (folded up newspapers), but that didn't work out as planned and he will have to wait yet another year to ride the big boy rides with his Dad.





Thatcher did get the chance to drive the car in Autopia...quite an experience. We wonder if it will be a similar experience in another 13 years when he's really driving for the first time.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to know you have a blog!! Love looking at pictures, and I just started blogging too. :) So jealous of the Cali trip....my old mission stomping grounds. Aaah! Anyway, looks like you had a blast, and Thatcher is a doll as always!!

Brooke Bowen said...

So fun! I can't wait for Dax to go to Disneyland! I haven't been there in 10 years or something. What's wrong with me?! Anyway, I love the blog! Ours is BBBowen.blogspot.com

krislorange said...

What cute kids you two make!! I guess you need to keep making them!!!