Friday, December 14, 2007

Back it up Folks...this baby's dumpin'

Uncle JT made this onesie for Thatcher when he was born and it's as true for Luke as it was for Thatcher. Both of our boys love to poop! We have had to cut off many a onesies that were unsalvagable after a number from this kid. I don't know if anyone else experiences this or if my boys are just extra special, but it is an incredible feat each and every time, not unusual for it to reach clear up to his shoulder blades.... it is quite amazing!















Luke is such a happy and smiley baby, it's so fun to have him around. My favorite part of the day is going in to get him out of his crib in the morning. He looks up at me with a huge grin on his face and starts giggling until I pick him up and get the best littlest hug in the world.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh hey guys! We just think you have the cutest little boys! Luke has a killer smile (and laugh) and Thatcher is just too funny!
Anyway, I (whitney) got to your blog from Kyle's email and I thought I'd let you know about our blog (even though we don't have any cute kids to show off)
http://www.whitneykyle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

those eyes are beautiful...and no, your kid is not the only one that can poop up to their shoulders!! Avery used to do that too.

Blondie said...

I just love your comment on what you do w/ onesies soiled beyond repair, hilarious!! Your boys are so DARN cute, hopefully we'll see you guys soon.

Love,
Sadie