Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Amazing Race...

Does anyone else love this show? Mat and I watch it religiously and love it more and more each season. I was so mad this week (this is a spoiler if you have tivo'd it and have yet to watch it) when Kynt and Vixen U-turned the wrong team! What?! They were interesting to watch and I really wanted them to make it to the final three... so sad.
Anyway, I think more than anything else we both love to travel and every time we watch it we add one more destination to our long list of places we want to go. After watching it the last few times I have added Croatia and Lithuania, they look amazing! We want to apply for the show and would do so in a heart beat if we didn't have to leave our two cute boys for an entire month! Hopefully someday we'll get to cross off the majority of our list. We have been lucky enough to see some of the world outside of the U.S. already, these destinations include:

Mat: France, Russia,Taiwan, Hong Kong, England, China, Japan, Denmark, Sweden, Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos, Mexico

April: Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Sweden, Denmark, Mexico, Thailand, Hawaii (not outside the U.S. but still cool)

We are trying to plan a fun trip for our 30th birthdays this year so maybe we can add one more to the list :)

3 comments:

Chanda said...

Just wanted to let ya'll know I'm still reading--spying on ya'll. Your boys are so sweet and adorable. I can't imagine Thatcher doing anything naughty. :) I know what you mean about loving to travel. There's not enough time or money in this life to get everywhere. Glad your Christmas was good.

Mj said...

Hi you guys!
Thought I'd check out your blog, way cute! I need to watch an episode of the Amazing Race, it's tough competition though, Baby Einstein seems to be more the norm around here! It was fun to see you guys over the holidays, Luke and Thatcher are adorable!

Brooke Bowen said...

I'm so glad Jen and her boyfriend got booted!