Friday, September 26, 2008

Who doesn't love FALL?!? It's my absolute favorite time of year. I do however think that summer went by way too fast....how can it possibly be over? One fabulous plus about that though, is the return of Thatcher to school. It makes both of our lives so much easier. He likes being at school and having fun with other kids, and I like having him spend some time away from home for part of the day... its perfect.


Anyway, here are some pics that pertained to summer that I just didn't get around to posting until now.


We finally got a bike trailer for the boys and I gotta say, I love it! With both boys, I am much too big of a wimp to get very far, but usually I take Luke for rides while Thatcher is in school. On this particular occasion however, I did manage to get around the block!






We went to the Brian Reegan concert at Thanksgiving Point with some friends in August. For those of you who have not heard his comedy, you must at some point... he is HI-Larious. That is such a fun venue, outdoor concerts are the best.


We went up to Silver Lake for one of our outings, it was a perfect day. How cute are these two brothers?





Thatcher started soccer again this month and he is a little bit more interested in actually kicking the ball then he was last season.



Here he is in action.... Go Thatcher!!

Thatcher and his Dad are two peas in a pod... Not only do they look exactly like each other, they both think they are so funny! I guess they are for the most part...


Here is some great entertainment from Thatcher... He loves to sing!














4 comments:

The Garners said...

OH MY GOSH!! If Thatcher suddenly disappears, just an FYI...a good place to look would be my house. I promise I'll take good care of him. And Patrick totally sings burning ring of fire in the shower almost every morning...so he'll feel right at home! How cute is he??

And speaking of cute...how cute are your friends? Man, that must have been a great time! (And in fact it was!!)

I love that Mat and Thatch think they're funny. I'm gonna guess that they really are!!

Whitney said...

I've always loved Summer the most. But for some reason, this year I am loving fall, Halloween, and the cooler weather. Fall is easily becoming my favorite!

Do you still need boxes?

Sheri said...

I love the fall! Of course nothing beats the falls back East! I do miss NY in the fall. Cute Pics!

Luke said...

Okay, that is the cutest thing ever!