Sunday, February 10, 2008

Carrot Top opens for Blondie

Well here we are ladies and gents...photographic proof that my blonde genes are not THAT dominant. It looks like the miniscule fraction of Scottish that Luke is (1/32nd) has taken hold and is not letting go.

I took this picture last week before church. I had just put gunk into Thatcher’s locks, and then decided to work my magic on little Johnny Whittaker here, and voila!... Carrot Top!

The best part about Luke's red hair are his little orange eyebrows.
Who knows if he will grow out of it though, remember that Thatcher was a brunette
until he was six months old.

Just thought you all would enjoy a cute picture.

Mat

5 comments:

April said...

I love that they have the exact same face and dramatically different hair color. It'll be interesting to see if their personalities turn out the same way. Dang we make cute kids!

Anonymous said...

I agree with april. Y'all definitely make cute kids! :)

Chrissy said...

Cute! I love his red hair!

Brooke Bowen said...

Love the red hair! I think he's lucky!

Blondie said...

You better watch out, those handsome redheads you have to lock up from the girlies... Happy Valentine's Day!