Saturday, February 9, 2008

I love my Hubby!

I have the greatest husband in the world. I think anyone that knows Mat will agree that he is amazing. He is a life saver. I was sick in bed for four days straight earlier this week, and it was the worst four days of my life. I was pretty much incapacitated and helpless to do anything. Mat came to the rescue and worked from home as much as he could. He was the dad, the mom, the chauffer driving Thatch to and from preschool, he cooked dinner, did dishes, vacuumed, changed poopy diapers...He did all that I could have asked of him and much more. And of course he did all of this, for four days straight mind you, with a smile on his face. Not a hint of frustration, not an unhappy word spoken. I am constantly in awe of this man and think every day how I got so lucky to be able to spend the rest of my life with him. He is such a hard worker, he is the best Daddy in the world, of course he is my best friend and knows me better than I know myself, it's scary sometimes. He is so funny, he has made me laugh so hard I've peed my pants (I'm pretty sure on more than one occasion), smartest person I know... I could go on and on! I am just glad he chose to marry me and make me happier than I could ever imagine possible. I love you baby!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

krislorange said...

I do have to agree with you April...Mat is a great guy and obviously adores you!! You two are such a cute couple and I always loved watching the two of you when you were dating and how cute he was with you!! Im sure he feels very blessed to have you for a wife...you guys are the perfect couple and have such a beautiful family!! count your blessings everyday!!!